2290 Fig St, Simi Valley, California 93063, United States
D&S Investigations provides training to office claim representatives and outside investigators and adjusters photographing vehicle damage. The training is at no cost to the requesting insurance companies.
The training consists of:
- Identifying types of damage to vehicles and their cause.
- Identification of non-corresponding damage where fraud is involved.
- Multiple contacts and overlapping damage to vehicles.
- Types of damage resulting from various types of impacts.
- Interview techniques and specific questions to ask involving specific impacts and collisions.
- Demonstration of forces as compared to everyday living.
- Vehicle inspections and how to photograph vehicle damage.